How to recover messages from htc 10?

How to recover messages from htc 10?

Postby jytyrtew » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 pm

The HTC 10 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It features a 5.2-inch QHD display. Latest versions of this mobile are HTC Desire 10 pro, HTC U Ultra and HTC U11. The device has 12 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5 Ultrapixel secondary camera. It is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and 4GB RAM. It has 32GB internal storage which can be expanded via a microSD card. Connectivity options includes 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS & a USB Type-C port. It packs a non-removable 3,000 mAh battey.

Method to recover messages from htc 10:

Android Data Recovery helped me solve this problem so that I could get back the precious messages from my htc 10.When it comes to Android Data Recovery,it is a powerful toolkit for Android users to recover deleted data which includes text messages, photos, contacts, call history, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, and more from Android phones and tablets.

More info:

Recover Deleted Contacts on HTC One A9
jytyrtew

Re: How to recover messages from htc 10?

Postby Olimpics » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover text messages from htc 10 with this tool.
Olimpics

Return to SoundBridge Display